The CHM Foundation Principles:
I AM CHM
1. I AM THE BUILDER. I build strong relationships and create guests for life.
2. I AM EMPOWERED. I always anticipate our guests’ needs and deliver an experience that is memorable and unforgettable.
3. I AM ACCOUNTABLE. I am tenacious in owning and resolving any guest concerns to the best of my abilities. I will not let a guest leave unhappy.
4. I AM TEAM. I create an environment of teamwork and professionalism to support our guests and Team Members.
5. AM THANKFUL. I am appreciative of every guest and every team member that I encounter and I make sure they know it.
6. I AM PROUD. I am proud of my professional appearance, language and behavior. I do the right thing no matter who is watching. I treat people with dignity & respect.
7. I AM IMMACULATE. I am responsible for an uncompromising level of cleanliness and creating a safe, accident-free environment.
8. I AM A GUARDIAN. I protect the privacy of our guests, Team Members & CHM. I do not share confidential information. I foster a professional environment.
9. I AM COMMUNITY. I am a leader inside and outside of work. I seek opportunities to help improve my community.
10. I AM THE EXPERIENCE. I embrace my roll in creating the CHM Experience. I base my actions on the CHM Core Beliefs, Steps of Service and Foundation Principles. I AM CHM.
It is important to have a set of guiding principles that focused team members on what is needed in guest interactions, while ultimately entrusting them to creatively improvise in the context of the guidelines. The Foundation Principles encourages our team members to customize the experience to the guest, ensuring that guests are each treated respectfully in while receiving a unique experience.